As technology expands, the need to have a robust digital presence has become increasingly important. At Covenant, our team focuses on the data to drive our strategic recommendations with the aim of expanding our clients digital presence.
From SEO to marketing automation and social media to content strategy, we offer a suite of products that allows our clients to choose from an a-la-carte menu based on the needs of their business.
- Analytics Partner
- The amount of data available in today’s digital world can be overwhelming. Our team works with you to weed through the noise to identify the important metrics (i.e. quality visits, conversions, and behavior flows) that will help drive your digital growth.
- Frequent meetings allow us to work with your team and make decisions in real time to expand your digital presence.
- Social Media Strategy
- Is your social strategy expanding your reach and supporting your brand? Do you have a social media strategy?
- There is a lot that goes into creating an effective social media strategy. Our team can work with you to identify your target audience and tailor a plan to ensure you are getting engagement from the correct group of people.
- Content Strategy and Content Analysis
- Content is king, right? When websites are launched, companies always have the best intentions, but when was the last time you reviewed or analyzed your website content? Is it still relevant? Do you have cornerstone content?
- Keeping a website up to date and the content fresh is a challenging and time consuming job. Our team can help carry the load by doing an in depth analysis of the current content on your site. We can also work with you to identify the type and subject of content that you should be posting on your site. We can even help you create a content calendar and develop a path to positioning yourself as a resource for customers through your content.
- Site Analysis
- Do all of the links on your website still link to the correct places? It is a simple question, but as the age of your website increases there are likely issues starting to pop up.
- Our team can do a full evaluation of your entire site. We will click every button, read every word, and watch every video. Then we will give a simple to understand report that shows how you stack up against the best practices for websites and gives you a path to improving your site without the need for a complete overhaul.
- American Disabilities Act Compliance Analysis
- ADA compliance on a website is something that is...well, to be honest quite confusing. Is there a law that applies? Do I still have to be compliant even if I do not have physical stores? What is WCAG 2.0? A, AA, AAA? There are a lot of questions and it can be tough to figure out what is needed.
- Our team of ADA compliance specialists can help guide you through the process and help you understand what needs to be done (in a detailed report), if anything, to your website. We will also help train your staff so as you move forward with your website you can feel good knowing your site is compliant and accessible to everyone.
- Marketing Automation
- As a marketer, you are pulled in a lot of directions. Campaigns to launch, content to write, and a website to keep fresh. It is time consuming. Marketing automation can be a game changer for you and your team.
- Not only does marketing automation have the ability to deliver custom content to specific users, it can also automate the entire process for you. Freeing you up to write the blog you've been planning to write for the last three weeks.
At Covenant, we focus on your digital presence and how it can be improved or expanded. We can build your website, but we can also work with you and your team through any of the services above. Let’s talk about how we can help you leave a lasting impression in the digital space!